FOOD & BEVERAGE
ENGLISH FOR CRUISE SHIP EMPLOYEES
Talking to guests on a cruise ship 1
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation:
1. We will be
( = we will remain in the port) until 6:00 PM.
2. We will be arriving at our next
(port of call/personal port)
in about two hours.
3. We leave at 6:00 PM. Make sure to be
4. Would you like a seat in the sun or in the
5. On most ships, you sleep on a
the ship ( = come onto the ship) as soon as possible. We are leaving in 15 minutes.
7. A "room" on a ship is called a
8. I'll get you guys a couple of deck
( = sun loungers) so you can sit outside when you like.
9. Our next
( = the next place we visit) will be Cancun.
10. You can take the
to the upper deck, or you can take the stairs.
Back to list of exercises
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
EFMJ worksheet collection
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c)2007-2022 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.