FOOD & BEVERAGE
ENGLISH FOR CRUISE SHIP EMPLOYEES
Talking to guests on a cruise ship 2
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation:
1. This is where we keep the
2. I'm sorry, only
members can go in here.
3. You have to
your ID in order to get in.
4. daily = on a daily
5. The ship is pretty big, but we arrange
to help you get to know where everything is.
6. There is
music every night.
7. The port where passengers start (and often end) their cruise is called a
8. This company has ten ships in its
9. We will be
( = leaving the port) in 30 minutes.
10. I'm sorry, guests are not allowed on the
. ( = the area from which the captian and crew control the ship)
Back to list of exercises
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
EFMJ worksheet collection
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c) 2007-2018 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.