FOOD & BEVERAGE
ENGLISH FOR FLIGHT ATTENDANTS
Common terms/expressions used during a flight 3
Practice English with us! This exercise is designed for flight attendants and airplane cabin crew. It will help you develop stronger communication skills in English:
1. Please _____________________ = Please don't leave your seat
2. The captain has _____________________ off the seatbelt sign.
3. We will be _____________________ out free headphones.
4. _____________________ = Free-of-charge = Free
5. Every passenger has to _____________________ a customs form.
6. Please make sure that bag is _____________________ under the seat in front of you.
7. At this _____________________ we ask you to please turn off all wireless devices.
8. This bag is a little too big for _____________________ luggage - You're going to have to check it.
9. I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to _____________________ ( = come into) the cockpit.
10. Upon _____________________, all passengers must go through immigration and customs.
Back to list of exercises
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
EFMJ worksheet collection
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c) 2007-2018 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.