FOOD & BEVERAGE
ENGLISH PRACTICE FOR TRAIN STATION WORKERS 1
Getting and giving information
Fill in each blank with the proper (best) response from the list on the right:
1. This train only has sleeping
2. This train does not
( = operate) on Tuesdays.
3. Would you like a
ticket or a round-trip ticket?
4. I'm sorry, this ticket is non-
. ( = I cannot give you money back for this ticket)
5. You'll have to
trains ( = transfer) in Brussels.
6. There is no
to that city. = No trains go to that city.
7. All international tickets are sold at the
around the corner.
8. I need to see your passport of some other form of
9. I can give you a refund, minus a $10
. ( = charge, penalty, etc.)
10. How do you
your last name?
Back to list of exercises
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
EFMJ worksheet collection
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c)2007-2022 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.