FOOD & BEVERAGE
VOCABULARY PRACTICE (Choose the right word)
Talking to tourists in English 1
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation.
1. This palace was the summer
of the Emperor Franz Joseph.
2. On you right you'll see a beautiful example of 17th century Neo-gothic architecture. Presently it
the Museum of Justice, but it used to be a prison.
3. The walking tour
from the tourist information office every hour until 7:00 PM.
4. All of the major sights are
on the map.
5. There is a
of hotels in the back of the brochure.
6. Go straight for about 500 meters, and then
right on Main Street.
7. You won't be able to catch a taxi here. You have to go to a taxi
8. A lot of these buildings are really
-down. ( = old and falling apart)
9. It's a two-
tour. ( = the tour lasts for two hours)
10. The city has many beautiful tree-
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
WANT MORE EXERCISES LIKE THIS?
Get our premium worksheet collection!
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c)2007-2024 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.