FOOD & BEVERAGE
ENGLISH FOR SPA/HEALTH RESORT WORKERS
General vocabulary about spa treatments and services 2
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation:
1. The use of all our
( = sauna, pool, fitness center, etc.) is included in the price.
2. There are licensed health
available on site. ( = at our spa)
3. My wife underwent a
of treatments last year.
4. You might feel a little
( = feel like you're going to fall) after that treatment.
5. This treatment will
your skin by removing/exfoliating dead skin cells.
6. This massage is perfect for those who have never had a massage before. In other words, it's a great
7. The two main reasons people go to spas are to relieve some kind of
, and to promote physical well-being.
8. If something has a strong, pleasant small, you can say that it's
9. Since you have dry skin, it'll be best to include treatments that will
10. This brochure
( = describes) the different types of massage that we offer.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
EFMJ worksheet collection
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c)2007-2022 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.