FOOD & BEVERAGE
VOCABULARY PRACTICE (Choose the right word)
Talking about specific travel destinations 2
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation.
1. NEW YORK CITY's
is amazing. ( = incredible, breathtaking, etc.)
2. MONTREAL is the biggest French-
city outside of Europe.
3. The winters in BARCELONA are very
4. DUBAI is a
new travel destination, but it has many excellent amenities.
5. The beaches of RIO DE JANEIRO are world-
6. LAS VEGAS offers travelers many world-
7. Many of SEOUL's palaces are of great than five palaces that are of great historical
8. TORONTO is a
city. Many people from many different countries live there.
9. When visiting CAPE TOWN, make sure to check out the Bo-Kaap neighborhood, with its
over 20 hours to fly to MELBOURNE or SYDNEY from Europe.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
WANT MORE EXERCISES?
Get our worksheet packet!
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c)2007-2024 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.