FOOD & BEVERAGE
ENGLISH FOR AIRPORT/AIRLINE CHECK-IN WORKERS
Vocabulary practice test for airport customer service 3
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation:
1. You'll have to show the border guard your ticket and your
2. Did your flight arrive late? No, it actually arrived
of schedule. ( = earlier than expected)
3. Because of the inconvenience, I'm going to
( = bump up) your ticket to first class.
4. How do you
5. I'm going to have to
( = discuss this) with my manager.
6. Did you check the lost and
to see if your bags are there?
7. Don't worry. Lost bags usually
up (= appear) within 24 hours.
8. If someone or something is "behind schedule", it is
9. The flight will be leaving on
. ( = there won't be a delay)
10. You'll have to
- They're almost finished boarding!
Back to list of exercises
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
EFMJ worksheet collection
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c)2007-2022 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.