FOOD & BEVERAGE
ENGLISH FOR AIRPORT/AIRLINE CHECK-IN WORKERS
Vocabulary practice test for airport customer service 2
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation:
1. Do you have any
luggage? ( = carry-on luggage)
2. That's a little too big to carry on the plane. You'll have to
3. You flight
in ( = arrives) at 7:00 PM.
4. Next in
5. I'm going have to charge you for the
( = additional) bag.
6. Would you like a window seat or an
7. Baggage that's over the allowed limit =
8. You should arrive at the gate no
than one hour before your flight.
9. I'm sorry - Your flight has been
because of bad weather.
10. Do you have your passport, or some other
Back to list of exercises
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
Get our worksheet bundle!
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c)2007-2023 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.