FOOD & BEVERAGE
ENGLISH FOR CAFE STAFF/BARISTAS
General vocabulary used in cafes 2
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation:
1. An Americano is a shot of espresso
into a glass of hot water.
2. If you prefer, we can
the regular milk with soy milk.
3. Our muffins are
fresh every morning.
4. All of our coffees are made from high-
5. Make sure you grind the coffee beans right before you
6. A cappuccino is a combination of coffee,
milk, and foam.
7. Milk foam is commonly referred to as "
8. This is our most
coffee = This is the coffee that we sell the most
9. All the tables inside are occupied, but our outside
has plenty of free tables.
is a very common slang word for "coffee."
Back to list of exercises
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
EFMJ worksheet collection
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c) 2007-2018 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.