FOOD & BEVERAGE
VOCABULARY PRACTICE (Choose the right word)
Talking to tourists in English 2
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation:
1. We hope you enjoy your
2. This whole section was beautifully
in the 1970s.
3. That's the
part of town. ( = the part of a city where artists, musicians, etc. live)
4. It would be cheaper for you to buy a three-day
instead of individual tickets.
( = entrance) fee is $10.
6. Although the city looks very modern, it was actually
7. Disneyland is an example of an amusement
8. Disneyland has a lot of fun
9. The royal palace is very far from here. It on the
side of the city.
10. Rome has some very beautiful
. ( = structures from which a jet/stream of water rises)
Back to list of exercises
WANT TO GET 80 OF OUR EXERCISES IN ONE DOWNLOAD?
EFMJ worksheet collection
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c)2007-2022 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.