FOOD & BEVERAGE
VOCABULARY PRACTICE (Choose the right word)
Talking to tourists in English 2
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation.
1. We hope you enjoy your
2. This whole section was beautifully
in the 1970s.
3. That's the
part of town. ( = the part of a city where artists, musicians, etc. live)
4. It would be cheaper for you to buy a three-day
instead of individual tickets.
( = entrance) fee is $10.
6. Although the city looks very modern, it was actually
7. Disneyland is an example of an amusement
8. Disneyland has a lot of fun
9. The royal palace is very far from here. It on the
side of the city.
10. Rome has some very beautiful
. ( = structures from which a jet/stream of water rises)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
WANT MORE EXERCISES LIKE THIS?
Get our premium worksheet collection!
OUR OTHER SITES:
(c)2007-2024 EnglishForMyJob.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.