Food & Beverage
(restaurants, cafes, bars, catering, etc.)
(hotels, resorts, spas, etc.)
(travel agents, tour guides, flight attendants, etc.)
(the right way to speak to customers/guests in English)
GET 80 OF OUR WORKSHEETS IN ONE FILE!
ENGLISH FOR CAFE STAFF/BARISTAS
General vocabulary used in cafes 2
Fill in each blank with the correct word. If both words can be used, choose the one that sounds more
in each situation:
1. An Americano is a shot of espresso
into a glass of hot water.
2. If you prefer, we can
the regular milk with soy milk.
3. Our muffins are
fresh every morning.
4. All of our coffees are made from high-
5. Make sure you grind the coffee beans right before you
6. A cappuccino is a combination of coffee,
milk, and foam.
7. Milk foam is commonly referred to as "
8. This is our most
coffee = This is the coffee that we sell the most
9. All the tables inside are occupied, but our outside
has plenty of free tables.
is a very common slang word for "coffee."
Back to list of exercises
OTHER SITES (ESL):
OTHER SITES (NON-ESL):
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please read our
before sharing our content.